• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SUGGEST SCENE] English bus grope / train grope scenes

MrRubik

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I really enjoy chikan / bus grope / train grope scenes...but, sadly, there don't seem to have been any English ones in ages...any recent ones seem to be in Japanese.

Don't get me wrong, some of the Japanese girls are super cute, but, for me, dialogue is an integral part of the enjoyment....I would love to see more English speaking girls.

A few things that I would like too see in any future videos :

* Much more fully clothed groping / groping over clothes at the start, especially ass groping. Also more of the ass groping being of a pinching / cheek squeezing nature.

* More dialogue. For example, a girl talking to her friend at the start while her ass is being groped touched / fondled is so, so hot. (One of my favourite such scenes has the girl repeatedly saying to her friend "It's getting really crowded on this bus" while the guy is touching her ass. That's kamikaze hot.

The girl talking about "respect" from guys would also be super hot!

Also, more of the girl tellling the guy 'get off / what are you doing / stop' etc. This could also be higher in the audio mix than in the previous scenes.
* The last thing, 4:3 or similar. Any kind of widescreen really, I mean really, does not suit this kind of scene.