• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No words were spoken

Stephen1956

Wannabe Board Whore
She turned 18 in March of 2005. Brunette, with a huge pair of breasts. Best friend to my stepdaughter, she was a house guest, due tp problems at home. While my wife was gone, visiting a friend, both her and my stepdaughter invited me to sleep with them, in May of 2005. I agreed. We spread blankets out on the living room floor. We went to bed, with me on one side, my stepdaughter on the other side and our guest in between us. When I woke up in the morning, she was gently squeezing me. I rolled towards her. I began to caress her. I moved my hand to between her legs. She not wearing panties, just her pajama top. 19 years later, I still remember how wet she felt. My stepdaughter was sleeping on the other side. Using my right hand I lifted her left leg up. Using my left hand, I eased myself into her in a spoon position. She was not a virgin because she told me a co-worker at McDonald's restaurant, Mitch, had been "in her." So warm, so wet, she felt so good! Invite me to sleep with you, take your panties off before we go to bed, then squeeze my morning wood to wake me up, no words need to be spoken before we make love.